It’s no secret that the number of apps available for download has increased dramatically over the past few years. According to Statista, there are more than three million apps in the Apple App Store and over four million on Google Play. With so many options for consumers, app developers need to put their best foot forward to stand out from the crowd. Explainer videos are an excellent way to achieve that!
Explainer videos can be used to introduce new products or services, explain complicated processes or procedures, and communicate important information about your organization and its goals. If you’re planning on launching a new app soon or want to optimize your existing one with a video, here are some things to consider:
What Are Explainer Videos for Apps?
Explainer videos are short, fun, and informative videos that explain what a product or service is, how it works, and why it’s useful. Explainer videos can be used for any product or service and are particularly effective at explaining complex ideas to consumers.
Explainer videos work best when professionals with experience in marketing strategy and video production produce them. But if you have some essential experience with computer animation programs like After Effects or Photoshop (or similar), then you can produce an explainer video yourself. However, only if your goal is simply to make an explainer video as cheaply as possible without considering the quality of its content or design!
The Power of Visual Content in App Marketing
Explainer videos are a great way to explain your app, showcase its features and benefits, and demonstrate how easy it is to use. In fact, research shows that explainer videos have helped increase conversion rates by as much as 80%.
Let’s take a look at some examples of apps with explainer videos:
- Dropbox – This popular cloud storage service uses an animated video that explains what Dropbox does in just over two minutes. The company also has an interactive version if you click on “Explore more.” These kinds of videos can be helpful when you’re trying to get people interested in learning about something new or unfamiliar (like cloud storage).
- Spotify – This music streaming platform uses both animated and live-action explainer videos on its website; one explains how Spotify works, while another showcases some popular songs from artists like Drake or Metallica (and shows how easy it is for users’ friends on Facebook). Both types show off different aspects of the product while explaining how easy it is for users’ friends on Facebook.
The Impact of Explainer Videos on App Downloads
There are many reasons why explainer videos are effective in increasing app downloads.
- They help users understand your app and its value. When you’re creating an explainer video, it’s important to highlight the benefits of your product or service while also explaining how they work. This makes it easier for potential customers to understand what they can get out of using your product or service, which means they’ll be more likely to download it in the first place!
- They build trust with potential customers by showing off who you are as an entrepreneur/business owner/brand and why people should trust you over competitors in the space (if there was one).
- They give viewers insight into how much effort went into making each feature work seamlessly together so that everything flows naturally without any hiccups along the way and, therefore, why this particular setup works best instead of others already available on the market today (if applicable).
Explainer Videos for B2B App Marketing
Explainer videos are a great way to explain your app in a short time. They can be used to show how the product works, highlight its main features and benefits, or highlight the value it brings to customers.
Best B2B explainer videos help you stand out from competitors who don’t use them because they’re so effective at conveying information quickly and effectively. They also increase engagement on social media channels by giving people something interesting to watch while they scroll through their feeds.
Leveraging App Explainer Video Makers
Explainer videos are a powerful marketing tool. They can be used to show off your product or service, explain the benefits of your app, and help you stand out from the competition.
But there’s one thing that most explainer videos have in common: they’re boring! This is because most people use stock footage and generic music that doesn’t match their brand identity. It’s time for you to get creative with your app explainer video maker!
There is a lot of potential for explainer videos in the app market, and they can be a powerful tool for driving downloads. However, it’s important to keep in mind that not all videos are created equal. You need to choose an explainer video maker who understands your target audience and knows what makes them tick so that they can create an engaging video that resonates with them before it even goes live on YouTube or other platforms.